- Looking for a little something to brighten someone’s day?
- Love pouring over maps looking at the little details?
- Know someone who is always making notes or wants to start journalling?
- Maybe you just have very fond memories of summers on the Island?!
> Our Vintage Map Notebooks combine two of my favourite things; maps and books.
These beautiful notebooks are hand made with vintage maps I pick up on my travels, something I can’t resist searching out in every bookstore and charity shop I visit, and now I have the perfect way to give them a new lease of life.
Why not pair it up with a set of origami bookmarks too – perfect pairing for a book lover.
Hand-crafted with love
- All maps used are genuine vintage maps, saved from the shelves and repurposed into gorgeous gifts.
- Each book features 50 hand folded and trimmed blank pages between a handmade hard cover
- Carefully sewn together with a co-ordinating thread to set the maps off perfectly
Perfect as a gift, either for yourself or others.
All items sold on this site are sent wrapped in tissue paper as standard and posted with suitable protection.