- Looking for a little something to brighten someone’s day?
- Love pouring over old maps looking at the little details?
- Know someone who is always making notes or wants to start journalling?
> Our Vintage Map Notebooks combine two of my favourite things; maps and books.
These beautiful notebooks are hand made with vintage maps I pick up on my travels, something I can’t resist searching out in every bookstore and charity shop I visit, and now I have the perfect way to give them a new lease of life.
As part of the Beat the Blues Campaign, for the whole of January 10% of the sales of these notebooks will go directly to Touch Network to help fund their fantastic work with the My Amazing Story online community; a safe, supportive hub where anyone and everyone can share their story and be heard.
Hand-crafted with love
- All maps used are genuine vintage maps, saved from the shelves and repurposed into gorgeous gifts.
- Each book features 40 hand folded and trimmed blank pages between a handmade hard cover
- Carefully sewn together with a co-ordinating thread to set the maps off perfectly
Perfect as a gift, either for yourself or others.
Please note: as this item is hand-made, the turn-around time may be up to two weeks from date of order.
All items sold on this site are sent wrapped in tissue paper as standard and posted with suitable protection.