- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase from Memories Mapped, under the distance selling regulations, you (the buyer) may cancel your order for a full refund up to 14 days after receipt of the items.
- You must inform Memories Mapped in writing of your decision to either cancel or return the purchase.
- The purchased item(s) must be returned to Memories Mapped in the same condition in which they were sent and at the buyer’s expense within 14 days of notifying us of a return.
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the goods are returned in excellent condition. Any damages caused during return transit will be deducted from any applicable refunds.
- Memories Mapped is unable to refund on personalised or bespoke items. These items are not covered by distance selling regulations so once payment is made there is no cooling off period.
- If a product arrives and is either damaged or faulty, you will be offered a full refund or replacement product.
- If goods are found to be faulty because a buyer has incorrectly entered key details, Memories Mapped will not be liable for the cost to replace the product.
- Any refunds will be made via the same method of payment as the order.
The above Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.